GTCs for Consumers
General Terms and Conditions for Consumers
(1) The following terms and conditions are an integral part of every contract between JeTaSo GmbH, Höhenweg 17, 49170 Hagen a.T.W. (hereinafter: SELLER) and the customer.
(2) The SELLER offers high-quality cosmetic products and other health and lifestyle products (hereinafter: goods) for sale via its online shop at https://jetaso.eu/shop. The SELLER provides its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions, which can be viewed at any time on this website and will be sent to the customer by email in the event of a contract being concluded.
(3) If you have cause for complaint, you may contact us using the details set out in paragraph 1.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding offer by the SELLER.
(2) The customer can select from the offer as desired and place goods in the shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart symbol. The customer can empty the shopping cart at any time by changing the number of goods or ending the ordering process by closing the browser window. The changes can be made using the mouse and keyboard. By clicking on the button "TO CHECKOUT" the customer is forwarded to a page where he can register as a customer if he does not yet have any access data or log in as an existing customer. For this purpose, a username and password as well as the contact data are entered. After registration and confirmation of the delivery address, the customer can select the shipping method and then receives information on the payment method. By clicking the "CONTINUE" button, the customer is forwarded to a page on which, after confirming the General Terms and Conditions as well as the information on the right of cancellation and data protection, he receives an overview of the order. If the customer would like to make changes to his order again at this point, he can cancel by clicking on the "Checkout" link and return to the shopping basket by clicking on "Back to shopping basket". If no more changes are to be made to the order, the ordering process can be completed and a binding order placed by clicking on the button "ORDER FOR PAYMENT". The receipt of the order will be indicated to the customer immediately after completion of the ordering process. The SELLER stores the order and the order data entered by the customer in accordance with the attached data protection declaration. In addition, the customer's order data will also be sent to the customer by email.
(3) The customer will be informed about the receipt of the order by email. This order confirmation also represents the acceptance of the purchase contract by the SELLER.
3. Data protection
The protection of your personal data and your privacy is important to us. The European Data Protection Regulation imposes new requirements on the processing of personal data, which we have been complying with since 25 May 2018 within the meaning of Article 14 of the European Data Protection Regulation ("EU GDPR"). Information on the business purpose, purposes of data storage, data recipients, our data protection officer, your right to information, the right to deletion or correction, etc. can be found in our data protection declaration, which you can access here.
4. Delivery conditions; shipping costs; delayed delivery
(1) The delivery of goods shall be made by dispatch to the delivery address specified by the customer unless otherwise agreed. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the SELLER's order processing shall be decisive.
(2) Delivery is currently possible to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, and Belgium. The delivery time is 3-7 working days; the delivery period begins on the day after receipt of payment by the SELLER.
(3) The exact shipping costs can be found in our shipping information.
(4) If the SELLER incurs additional shipping costs due to the provision of an incorrect delivery address or an incorrect addressee, the non-acceptance or non-collection of delivery, these costs shall be reimbursed by the customer, unless he is not responsible for these circumstances.
(5) If the goods ordered by the customer cannot be delivered in time because the SELLER was not supplied by its supplier in time, it shall inform the customer of this without delay. In such a case, the customer is free to wait for the delivery of the ordered goods or to cancel his order. Further legal claims of the customer remain unaffected by this. In the event of a cancellation, any consideration already paid shall be refunded without delay.
5. Terms of payment; prices
(1) The following options are available to the customer for payment:
If payment in advance is selected, the SELLER shall provide the customer with its bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount is to be transferred to the SELLER's bank account. After receipt of payment on the SELLER's bank account, the goods will be prepared for dispatch on the next working day.
If you have selected Credit Card as your payment option, you will be asked to enter your credit institution, credit card number, cardholder name, expiry date, and CVC/CVV code.
(2) All prices are to be understood as total prices including the statutory value added tax, plus any shipping costs incurred.
6. Retention of title
7. Cancellation policy
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us, JeTaSo GmbH, Höhenweg 17, 49170 Hagen a.T.W., e-mail:
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form)
49170 Hagen a.T.W.
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us for the purchase of the following goods - Ordered on (*) / Received on (*)
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
8. Liability for defects; limitation of liability
(1) The customer is entitled to a statutory right of liability for defects. Regarding liability for defects, the statutory provisions shall apply, unless otherwise provided for in the following limitations of liability with regard to damages.
(2) The SELLER shall only be liable - with the exception of injury to life, body, and health and the breach of essential contractual obligations (handover and transfer of ownership of the goods) - for damage attributable to intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of the SELLER. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as in particular loss of profit.
(3) Furthermore, the SELLER shall be liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations, the breach of which jeopardises the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or for the breach of obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the customer regularly relies on. In this case, however, the SELLER shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. The SELLER shall not be liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the preceding sentences. The above limitations of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb, or health, for a defect following the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the goods and in the event of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(4) Insofar as the SELLER's liability is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives, and vicarious agents.
9. Applicable Law; Place of Jurisdiction; Contractual Language
(1) German law shall apply exclusively to all disputes arising in connection with the initiation, execution, or settlement of the contractual relationship between the SELLER and the customer unless mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country in which the customer has his habitual residence take precedence. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) The place of jurisdiction and performance is the registered office of the SELLER if the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, or a special fund under public law.
(3) The contract language is German.
10. Salvatory clause
11. Information on dispute resolution
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
(2) The SELLER shall always endeavour to settle any differences of opinion arising from the contractual relationship in an agreeable manner. The SELLER does not participate in proceedings at a state-recognised consumer arbitration board. Legal recourse is open at all times. You are welcome to contact us at any time at